[FoRK] 2016

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 03:48:49 PST 2012

Not hardly.  If someone's going to post complaints about the impact of
something then back up the claims.  Simple as that.

This has been case of 'give them enough rope'...

There's no nasty surprises, there's only the ill-informed.  Yes, it can be a
rude awakening, but that's the result of the staggeringly incompetent
approach many citizens have taken toward their healthcare and it's costs.
Both here in the US and in your country as well (among others).

As for concepts and being informed, my wife is a partner in a firm that
focuses almost exclusively on all aspects of employee benefits.  That and
she's the practice leader of a group specializing in healthcare regulations.
I'm well-acquainted with the issues involved.

This being one area where lots of folks put such tremendous energies into
being WRONG about quite a lot of it.

-Bill Kearney