[FoRK] Reminder: ZSF launch event tomorrow! Please help spread the word if you can!

Gary Stock gstock at nexcerpt.com
Fri Nov 16 08:13:23 PST 2012

Does ZS have a "loyal opposition"?  The presentation is appealing, but
avoids revealing any weaknesses.

Brief examples of triggers of doubt:

Discussing BCI, without ever defining the acronym, suggests a mild but
natural flavor of "inbreeding toward irrelevance."  It leaves me
wondering if the group is too self-referential.

Pitching Bitcoin as so highly profitable has all the hallmarks of an
investment scam.  It leaves me wondering if the group is unaware of how
that appears to outsiders.

Can someone recommend a usable -- i.e., rational, moderate, concise --
statement of ways in which ZS or bitcoin may ~not~ work as intended?

Of what has not been said, but might ~need~ to be considered?

Thanks,
GS