[FoRK] Reminder: ZSF launch event tomorrow! Please help spread the word if you can!

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Nov 16 08:25:31 PST 2012

Bitcoin, while elegant in theory, is blood money, tied cryptologically
to all the criminal activities that contributed to it's shared
value--with it's participants condoning that criminal activity by being
compensated through accretive value by turning a blind eye to that very
same criminal activity.

Greg