[FoRK] Reminder: ZSF launch event tomorrow! Please help spread the word if you can!

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Fri Nov 16 09:45:31 PST 2012

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 09:29:58AM -0800, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:

> Wouldn't that be a logical fallacy?  You don't remember the Napster
> legal arguments do you?

I don't recall these arguments. I see no problem with P2P in general,
by the way. I'm not happy that Ents are persecuted by tree killers,
too, not that I personally care about trees.

But money definitely has utility, and claiming that money is
tainted because it's being use by evil, bad, no good people
does not follow any recognizable chain of logic, at least
none I'm familiar with.