[FoRK] Alan Kay Interview

Gary Stock gstock at nexcerpt.com
Sat Nov 17 15:02:20 PST 2012

Wow.  I had no idea cynicism could consume an entire ~soul~.

The grownups were discussing a rather philosophical topic.  While that's
occurring, perhaps you could avoid smashing about, making absurd
comparisons to biological functions?

Unless... you're just ~too~ naturally competitive to grant that?

GS