[FoRK] weird google search results

Joseph S. Barrera III j3 at barrera.org
Sun Dec 2 22:21:19 PST 2012

Watched 180 south again. Googled "one fine morning the machines are
gonna cut us down"

Got a really large number of matches for Romney

 1.

          Mitt Romney on Tax Reform
          <http://www.ontheissues.org/2012/mitt_romney_tax_reform.htm>

    www.ontheissues.org/2012/mitt_romney_tax_reform.htm
    Oct 22, 2012 --In terms of bringing/down/deductions,/one/way of
    doing that would be say everybody gets--I'll pick a*...*We need
    to/cut/taxes and reduce regulations for businesses. I want
    [lower]*...*We have to be competitive if we're/going to/create more
    jobs here.*...*High-income people are doing just/fine/in this economy.

- Joe

--
One fine morning the machines are gonna cut us down