[FoRK] bitcoins vs. alchemy

Gary Stock gstock at nexcerpt.com
Thu Dec 6 04:47:54 PST 2012

I fear that may be axiomatic only where enormous < 60, given:

   http://www.dot.state.ak.us/job-opportunities/facts.shtml

    "Alaska has the smallest bicameral legislature in the nation,
    with a Senate of 20 members and a House of Representatives of 40."

Stock's Lemma:  Barrera's Postulate is inapplicable to bicameral
legislatures.

GS