[FoRK] bitcoins vs. alchemy

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Thu Dec 6 07:49:29 PST 2012

Lol, Joe, my favorite QOTD.

BTW, I'm still going to go back to my original point.  If you have a
GPGPU or an FPGA, you have an advantage over those who don't.

The recent changes don't have anything to do with that, only keeping BTC
from being devalued which is a completely different subject.

Saying "trust them because their smart" would a little pre-mature if you
don't even know what to trust them about.

"There's no sense being precise..."

Greg