[FoRK] Solving mobile OS upgrade / replacement / evolution: Android and beyond

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Dec 7 11:02:06 PST 2012

A little bit, except with completely separate phone numbers.  So while
at SecondVoice, I have a palo alto, newport beach, nyc, moscow, paris,
and london number mapped to my personal phone.  I could receive incoming
calls and text and make calls from any of those numbers.  The virtual
parts were all corporate managed, but the personal stuff was kept to
myself.