[FoRK] Why is OpenQwaq better than Hangouts?

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Fri Dec 21 12:49:52 PST 2012

----- Forwarded message from Ron Teitelbaum <ron at 3dicc.com> -----

From: Ron Teitelbaum <ron at 3dicc.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 14:27:17 -0500
To: openqwaq at googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Why is OpenQwaq better than Hangouts?

Hi Guilio,

3D ICC is doing very well.  Talk to Julie about our Pilots and Proof Of
Concept deals.  We have had a number of successful transitions from POC to
Customer.  The more people see the platform the more they love it.  I agree
it's not easy to explain.  I'm always amazed when I see a customer move into
their space.  When they start asking questions about how to modify something
or to use some advanced functionality I know they are really starting to get
it.  People really need to experience it.

Happy Holidays to you too and I wish you a very prosperous New Year!!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

Head Of Engineering

3d Immersive Collaboration Consulting