[FoRK] Recommendations for a reliable subscription-based SSL VPN or proxy service for "secure, portable, virtual" office?

Ben (B.K.) DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Fri Dec 28 21:58:13 PST 2012

Not sure. How would I then push all my net traffic over that from the
portable app environment? I have PuTTY...wouldn't I almost need a VM
running at the other end to launch the apps on or would I have to
proxy all the individual app traffic through the ssh tunnel? Sorry, a
bit weak on the technical specifics.