[FoRK] suburban solar

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Thu Jan 3 07:40:54 PST 2013

1) Transportation of small amounts of electricity is still the longest
tent in the pole or the hardest nut to crack, so capture/generation has
to be decentralized as close to consumption as possible for that level.

2) Don't ever own the equipment. Surcharges are their way to get a very
large percentage of any tax incentive, rebate, or private program
funding that you would qualify for.  If you don't qualify for one, don't
agree to any surcharges.