[FoRK] Epic Fail - security fundamentals

Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo ken_ganshirt at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 14 20:22:41 PST 2013

Doorlock behaviour is programmable in my 2007 Honda CR-V. The procedure is right there in the minimalist owner's manual. So I suspect user programmability is likely a fairly common feature.  For what it's worth, it defaults to not unlocking when placed in park.

I changed that soon after purchase.. But I don't go to America or Mexico.  Or Toronto.  And I make it a point not to piss off drug dealers.

        ...ken...