[FoRK] UI evolution

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 10:50:48 PST 2013

It's the same issue on the command line. Discoverability comes from
visibility, but adding a program to your $PATH doesn't surface it.

I remember discovering "less" when it succeeded "more". I happened to
be watching a dev at the command line because he was showing me some
code. That was discoverability for the console.