[FoRK] one more UI rant

Joseph S. Barrera III j3 at barrera.org
Sat Feb 16 12:09:10 PST 2013

What is it with everything being gray now?

iTunes shows a gray arrow if a podcast is ready to download. If you
click it and it starts downloading, the arrow changes to... an almost
imperceptibly lighter shade of gray.

https://twitter.com/joe3barrera/status/302870756767981568/photo/1

Elsewhere, when you view a podcast in the iTunes store, and click
"Subscribe", it changes to "Subscribed". No, I'm just kidding. It
doesn't change at all. It keeps saying "Subscribe". Leaving the user to
wonder, did the click work? Am I really subscribed? Do I really have to
switch to "library" to be sure?

- Joe

--
Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x