[FoRK] Wire new house for CAT6?

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:56:50 PST 2013

Seriously, why waste the money on over engineering and the manufacturing costs of the whole supply chain that go with it?  Oh, right, the quaint notion of a homestead somehow lasting eons.  None do, as local needs change.  Sure, there's something to be said for durability and maintainability, but that can be readily achieved without going overboard.