[FoRK] what tech will your kids never use?

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 05:53:21 PST 2013

I agree.  There's really something to be said for a well-designed map when
you don't have a fixed answer in mind.  As in, good tourism choices or other
landmarks.  Especially when you've got more than one person participating in
the decision.  Stuff that lends itself well to categorization is perhaps
better electronically, as in a specific restaurant cuisine.  But even then
it helps to see that in context with other information if the meal isn't the
only activity during that time.