[FoRK] what tech will your kids never use?

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 06:47:57 PST 2013

>   A bit from a blog entry [1] I wrote about an oh-so-wonderful trip to
> Orando my SO and I took a few years ago

Well, that's a fine example of where a smart phone for nav is certainly a
winner.  But for planning out where you're thinking about going, not when
you're actually en-route, there's a lot to be said for a tourism-oriented
map.  As in, the family sitting at the table picking from what's shown.  Not
just drilling down through a ton of crappy yelp reviews..

-Bill