[FoRK] what tech will your kids never use?

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Mon Feb 25 09:29:58 PST 2013

Model rockets.  My kids will never use them due to solid state engine
restrictions and idiots calling the police and DHS anytime you launch
one noawadays, but they were an essential part of my childhood that I
wish I could pass on to my kids.

How are they ever going to earn their model rocketry merit badge?

Greg