[FoRK] Hot Trend: Tapping the Power of Cold to Lose Weight, Brown Fat and Thermal Dieting

Gordon Mohr gojomo-forkxent at xavvy.com
Sat Mar 2 12:09:34 PST 2013

Perhaps compare also the Nordic habit of letting babies nap in subzero
temperatures:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21537988

(I love the saying mentioned in that article, "there is no bad weather,
only bad clothing".)

I wonder if body-worn cooling pads, used by athletes (for either
post-exertion recovery or mid-competition overheating-protection), could
find application as a weight-loss/metabolism-accelerating tool.

- Gordon