[FoRK] Cloud Computing Speakers

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Mar 15 17:17:22 PDT 2013

Can anyone help with this?

At April 23rd from 9-11 am (in San Jose, CA I believe), the Community Technology Alliance has an interest in hosting a speaker
on the benefits of cloud-based computing for applications for community non-profits.  Organization blurbs:

http://ctagroup.org/
Mastering technology solutions to prevent homelessness.
CTA offers a unique combination of technical expertise, government regulatory knowledge, and non-profit understanding to build
systems collaboratively with communities and service agencies to prevent homelessness.

http://handsontechsiliconvalley.org/
Community Technology Alliance (CTA) and Silicon Valley Council of Nonprofits (SVCN), are proud to host the HandsOn Tech Program,
an initiative designed to help nonprofits effectively use technology to further their missions. This initiative is a national,
year long, AmeriCorps VISTA program supported by Google and the HandsOn Network, the volunteer arm of Points of Light Institute.