[FoRK] Raspberry Pi + Qt5 + OpenGL = awesome

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Thu Apr 11 17:08:42 PDT 2013

 > You might need to use objective-c

I somehow seem fated/doomed to learn every single programming language
ever invented.

I've been learning Ruby because a friend is using that for his startup.
At SLAC I use mostly Python (and some C++). But now I'm being forced (at
SLAC) to learn PHP because that's what we use for server side development.

Somehow I've never been in a job where I used LISP. Which is weird
because I have a real fondness for LISP.

My very least favorite language of all time? C++. By FAR. I'd rather
write FORTRAN 66 than C++. With Hollerith constants and everything. NOT
KIDDING.

- Joe