[FoRK] Raspberry Pi + Qt5 + OpenGL = awesome

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Thu Apr 11 17:13:12 PDT 2013

I've had to take over PHP company, and also a project for Python. Both
were a complete mess.

I downloaded Ruby just yesterday to try to figure out what it takes to
build a front end using it.

I have 100k+ lines of Lisp under my belt while doing machine learning
research at UCI.  I won't tell you how many parens that is.

Greg