[FoRK] Raspberry Pi + Qt5 + OpenGL = awesome

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Thu Apr 11 17:42:24 PDT 2013

I wonder where AI would be today if DARPA had funded none of it. There
would have been no boom and therefore no bust?

I ask this as I regularly pass Google self-driving cars every day in my
commute to work.

I guess I have to worry only when they pass *me*, with enough AI to know
exactly where the cops are patrolling.

- Joe

P.S. The spinning can on top of the Google cars? I want to vandalize one
and make it look like an MBJ Coffee can. Or a KFC Chicken Bucket.

P.S. The other day I was followed to Home Depot from work by a Tesla
"prototype vehicle". It looked like a regular sedan with shitty seat
fabric. I'm guessing it was a prototype for something already in production.