[FoRK] Raspberry Pi + Qt5 + OpenGL = awesome

Albert Boulanger aboulanger at ldeo.columbia.edu
Thu Apr 11 17:57:39 PDT 2013

LISPMs had OOP in the form of Flavors
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flavors_(programming_language)
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flavors_%28programming_language%29> back
in the early 80's (concept names heavily influenced by Emaks and Bolios
Ice Cream http://www.emackandbolios.com <http://www.emackandbolios.com/>
& Steve's Ice Cream http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve%27s_Ice_Cream,
for example http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mix-in). LISPMs were absolute
joys to use for programming. Programming for me has not been the same
since the loss of that era.

Albert Boulanger