[FoRK] Raspberry Pi + Qt5 + OpenGL = awesome

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Thu Apr 11 19:45:46 PDT 2013

On 4/11/2013 7:15 PM, Wayne Baisley wrote:

 > Way back in the previous millennium I wanted to implement HACF in the
PDP-11/60's Writable Control Store.  Never got the opportunity.  I
s'pose it could be done in an emulator, but who wants to watch a virtual
machine burn?

Nowadays I guess you'd do it by convincing the motherboard chipset to do
a (whatever) and Li Battery Catch Fire. If you have several laptops in
your bag you could implement an airline flight DDOS. Well, distributed
among several centimeters.

- Joe