[FoRK] Raspberry Pi + Qt5 + OpenGL = awesome

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Thu Apr 11 22:01:18 PDT 2013

> I've had to take over PHP company, and also a project for Python. Both were a complete mess.
>
> I downloaded Ruby just yesterday to try to figure out what it takes to build a front end using it.
>
> I have 100k+ lines of Lisp under my belt while doing machine learning research at UCI.  I won't tell you how many parens that is.

Since a lot of the interesting machine learning is done with Matlab/Octave now, I'm trying to imagine that much Lisp doing similar
things...
I know about the early stuff, Mycin etc.  But there is a big gray goo period that I'm glad I skipped over, or rather skimmed
through, jumping to the recent good parts.  ;-)

> Greg

Stephen