[FoRK] Raspberry Pi + Qt5 + OpenGL = awesome

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Apr 12 07:07:53 PDT 2013

My MS project at USC was an automated agent for improving automated UI
design and usability. It's robots all the way down....

Critical success factors for knowledge-based software engineering
applications
Barry Boehm, Prasanta Bose
USC Center for Software Engineering
Automated Software Engineering (impact factor: 0.86). 08/1995;
2(3):193-202. DOI:10.1007/BF00871796
section 2.2.2 User Interface Design Assistant
http://csse.usc.edu/csse/TECHRPTS/1994/usccse94-500/usccse94-500.pdf