[FoRK] Bitcoin: "tied cryptologically to all the criminal activities that contributed to its shared value"

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Tue Apr 16 08:01:56 PDT 2013

You've seen the "Contaminated Currency" theory of US dollars right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contaminated_currency

I'm sure it's a government plot where it's not really drugs, but
transaction-dna "sin"-encoded smart water.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SmartWater
http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2005/02/smart_water.html

So I guess btc is just like usd.

Greg