[FoRK] Google Glass

Ben (B.K.) DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Thu May 2 09:52:02 PDT 2013

Yeah - I remember that. I actually work my ass off to still scrobble what I
can tro Last.FM. Really bummed I cannot do so with Pandora for Android.
Also pissy I can't listen to Spotify playlists on my Android either as I've
been working carefully to curate those lists. I also use Shazam to grab
stuff off the radio in the car, at clubs, bars and restaurants then take
the tagged stuff and put it into both places. Surprised Shazam doesn't
scrobble yet. ;) It's all about the Interop....