[FoRK] Google Glass

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Thu May 2 09:58:27 PDT 2013

You're far more sophisticated than me.  I'm still pissed I can't make a
20 song CD in itunes without making my library completely un-manageable
by having to convert the playlist into mp3 and then having to go hunt
the new format songs into another playlist one by one.

Or that my old playlists that I burned to CDs get imported without my
TuneUpMedia annotations so it *removes* the songs from the old playlists
after I update them.

Or that Apple or TuneUp don't really care that their software is
creatively IP destructive in the worse possible way and won't fix it.

Greg