[FoRK] Google Glass

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Thu May 2 10:16:20 PDT 2013

My kids truly enjoy the conceptual activity of picking and choosing
which CD they want me to put in *and* the activity of remembering which
number of which CD the song they want to hear.

Each kid is X age old.  They each of 1-X CD's, each with 10-14 songs on
them, though CD(X) wasn't necessarily made when kid was of age X.

It's a special thing I do w/ my kids.

Greg