[FoRK] Google Glass

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Thu May 2 10:34:38 PDT 2013

That's a pretty great idea.  Burn a disc to commemorate that particular age.

We've been making year x+1 year photo books, trying to more or less take the
same pictures a year apart.  Snapfish and like make it a no-brainer to get
them printed and bound.

Might be a clever idea to start doing that with some music too.

-Bill