[FoRK] Google Glass

Ben (B.K.) DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Thu May 2 17:17:58 PDT 2013

Sorry Greg, I think the embedded HTML from my email failed to display in
your mail client the last time around. Let me repaste with a text caption:

[image: Creative Commons
License]<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en_US>
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0
Unported License <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en_US>.

;) heh heh heh

Now just play nice, please. S'all I ask.