[FoRK] Fwd: Fwd: [Mailman-Users] 2.0r1: admin pages don't gork passwords

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Mon May 6 14:45:37 PDT 2013

 > OH, you stick your period punctuation outside of the quotes. Is that
legal or are you just making it easy for people to double click?

Actually, I was following your lead :-)

But my personal rule about quotes and punctuation is:

If what's inside the quote marks is an actual quote, then I put the
punctuation inside, old-school.
If what's inside the quote marks a token or reserved word, I put the
punctuation outside, to make clear that the punctuation is not part of
the token.

- Joe