[FoRK] End of Sentence Marker, was: Re: Fwd: Fwd: [Mailman-Users] 2.0r1: admin pages don't gork passwords

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Mon May 6 20:33:09 PDT 2013

That's actually a good point.  I had speed reading in 4th grade (we were
the very first experimental class to try to formalize it into general
school curriculae {cirriculum?}).  Basically, right and left justified
text is far easier to speed read where you try to train yourself to
"see" a whole line at a time, multiple instances of intra-sentence and
ending-sentence spaces included.