[FoRK] End of Sentence Marker, was: Re: Fwd: Fwd: [Mailman-Users] 2.0r1: admin pages don't gork passwords

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Mon May 6 21:59:54 PDT 2013

 > In particular, uneven inter-word spacing can confuse end-of-sentence
sensing

That's sometimes my experience. But somehow Nature does three columns
justified and I guess the inter-word spacing is still even enough that
it doesn't disturb my reading. Dunno.

(I guess they do two columns in some sections, three in others. It's
three where we see the article "Oxidation controls the DUB step"... groan)

- Joe