[FoRK] End of Sentence Marker, was: Re: Fwd: Fwd: [Mailman-Users] 2.0r1: admin pages don't gork passwords

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Tue May 7 00:40:37 PDT 2013

 > Definitely.  I'm often puzzled why I can't push a door that clearly
says "Push" or when the road I'm on says "Wrong Way".

There's something about how Taco Bell prints "NO ONION" which is
maddeningly almost-symmetric.

When in kindergarten they decided to test me to see if I was mentally
wanting because I was completely unable to do the "hokey-pokey". The
tester was surprised that I was able to read her notes upside-down
across the table.

I'm still astonished that nature (well in particular, the weak force) is
very asymmetric.

- Joe