[FoRK] End of Sentence Marker, was: Re: Fwd: Fwd: [Mailman-Users] 2.0r1: admin pages don't gork passwords

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Tue May 7 06:13:29 PDT 2013

This is great! My son has to memorize some long Thomas Paine and George
Washington quotes as well as some complex vocab definitions.  I might
experiment with him and see if it works.

http://www.slu.edu/colleges/AS/languages/classical/ram/ram.html
  RAM 4 is a small freeware device for presenting word-groups
sequentially at a pace chosen by the user. It is a tachistoscope
("rapid-viewer") that supports efficient and rhythmic reading, rehearsal
of text-comprehension, and acceleration in reading speed. It facilitates
the repetition that has long been known to be essential for
language-learning.