[FoRK] outsourcing back end

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Wed May 8 11:46:05 PDT 2013

gojomo, you win the s/n prize. I didn't know derbyjs, deployd, or
helios.io- thanks for the clue trail.

The biggest problem I have is picking a framework that hits limits or gets
orphaned. I wish the technology shakeout was farther along.

When I say "static" I mean CSS, Javascript and HTML. You're constantly
fiddling with that stuff so need the deployment and development tools on a
full-service platform.