[FoRK] HireRight -- employment background checks -- be prepared to give your ENTIRE work history

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Thu May 16 00:30:08 PDT 2013

Joseph S. Barrera III wrote on 5/14/2013 10:05 AM:
> I* have accepted an offer at a Company who happens to use HireRight for
> employment background checks.
>
> I had the pleasure of filling their webforms with ...

You did notice most of that was optional right? I just filled them out
Monday myself, everything was already on my resume/LinkedIn. Employers
will not share any information on employees. It was painless compared to
the ones to do government contract work.

These are just to keep out the criminals and make sure you're not deep
in debt (bribeable) - they want people that can keep their mouths shut.
Meanwhile the Chinese are hacking everything on the planet for corporate
secrets.

--
Adam L. Beberg