[FoRK] poor man's PAN

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Sun May 26 11:26:23 PDT 2013

On Sun, 26 May 2013, Tomasz Rola wrote:

> am yet to install. It also sports 5 100Mbps ether ports and one to wan or
> cable. I use it on a daily basis, connect with phone, ebook reader and
> some old laptop (all of this in bg mode), plus few normal ether devices.
> It works for me.

I think it is possible this TPL can be turned into a simple computer after
custom firm install. But I would have to confirm it - it seems guys are
able to run sshd on it, and make use of pendrive in a usb port, so gcc
should run too, or they make use of a crosscompiler. So perhaps there
would be no need for Beagle, at least in cheapest case.

Regards,
Tomasz Rola