[FoRK] looking for a secure dumbphone

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri May 31 08:26:00 PDT 2013

It runs Android, allows apps, has GPS and should have gyro, magnetometer.  All modern Androids have GPUs and HW compositing.
You should be able to do AR just fine.  Not overlayed on the main sunglass lenses, but you should be able to capture the scene
with the camera (preview frames) and overlay on the miniscreen.

sdw