[FoRK] looking for a secure dumbphone

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri May 31 08:49:48 PDT 2013

Difficult / expensive to do that in such a compact form factor, and you'd have to navigate liability from a bright display
semi-blinding people and causing accidents. Solvable, but it will take some time.

If you don't care about form factor, add a camera to an Occulus Rift...  I would set up 360 degree cameras, fused like they do
now in "backup display" vehicle systems that give you a bird's eye view.

sdw