[FoRK] today

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Fri May 31 10:04:26 PDT 2013

On 05/31/2013 08:36 AM, Stephen Williams wrote:

 > Join when companies, which you know will survive and succeed
eventually, are hurting the most.  Tesla was obvious from the IPO on, if
they had more of what I was interested in.

I appreciate the philosophy. But having spent the past 7 or 8 years
first at IBM and then at SLAC, I'm hoping to spend some time at a place
that *isn't* hurting. Maybe after my brain has healed a bit I'll be
willing again to deal with high levels of hurt.

- Joe