[FoRK] Census data, Re: today

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Sat Jun 1 18:37:11 PDT 2013

Census data:
These are all 2011 numbers (or 2007-2011 whatever that means), for which Yorba Linda showed a median household income of: $115,291.
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/06/0686832.html

Palo Alto median income: $122,532
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/06/0655282.html

Cupertino: $124,825
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/06/0617610.html

Loudoun County VA median household income: $120,096  (For the whole county!)
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/51/51107.html

Let me know if you're interested in buying a house in Ashburn (Loudoun), Virginia in case my tenants don't.

sdw