[FoRK] today

J. Andrew Rogers andrew at jarbox.org
Sun Jun 2 11:53:21 PDT 2013

You forgot San Jose, that million+ person city in the middle of Silicon Valley:

Average high in August: 84F

The temperature gradient is pretty steep as you move away from the water. By the time you get to the cities on the metro area outskirts you are flirting with an average of 90F in August.

I thought San Diego summers (77F) were perfect when I lived there so it probably explains why I think Seattle summers (76F) are pretty okay. Always warm but rarely so hot that it makes outdoor activity unpleasant.