[FoRK] today

geege schuman geege4 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 15:32:36 PDT 2013

Seattle is a GREAT city - a veritable tech juggernaut by many accounts -
and I have nothing but praise for the quality of their doughnuts (Top Pot)
and their fine cherries (Ranier).

But Seattle is not without its problems:
http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Washington-among-states-with-highest-rates-of-2228205.php