[FoRK] today

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Sun Jun 2 22:08:38 PDT 2013

Adam:

What are you complaining about?

Where would you rather want to live?

Based on on the archives, you've had at least 13 years to find some
better place to stew and complain.

Maybe I just have too much prior accumulated FU money to understand all
this bitching and whining. But by this point you should also have a
sufficient amount of FU money to immunize you from rents or housing prices.

- Joe

--
What are the stars but points in the body of God,
Where we insert the healing needles of our terror and longing?