[FoRK] Specific System Architecture

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Mon Jun 10 08:38:16 PDT 2013

Accumulo's only advantage over other bigtable implementations, ie. OTS
Hadoop/Hbase is that it provides column level data partitioning and
access.

I don't see how building that into the technology is an advantage.  You
need something like a physically secure omniscient jedi archive, some
clever dynamic metadata tagging, but then you do the real RBAC at the
proxy level (patent pending, thank you very much).

Greg